Hey, you! Momming in the Moby! Rocking the rucksack! Tightening your Tula! Bopping along in the Bjorn!
I like alliteration.
We need your help! The leadership team is looking for some great volunteers to join us and help our chapter grow! We. Are. Awesome. and we want to only get better!
That’s where you come in. You can volunteer as much or as little time as you are comfortable with – and there are opportunities for a variety of interests and talents!
Have you checked out our leadership team pages and our action plans for 2015? We’ve got a lot of good ideas and need some assistance getting them off the ground. We are looking for Community Service Volunteers to fill in our committees – check out the list below and let us know what might interest you! You can find the CSV application here.
- help brainstorm and plan biannual fundraisers
- assist with the membership drive in March
- help track overdue carriers
- solicit donations from vendors and community partners
Sound like you? Contact Alanna for more information!
Is fundraising not your thing? That’s okay, me neither. Let’s find something else for you to do!
Meeting Host Committee
- coordinate venue logistics
- maintain lending libraries
- post meeting dates to our Facebook Events page
- supervise sign-in at meetings
- oversee library returns and check-outs
Not available for meetings? Online interaction more your speed? I have opportunities for you!
This committee works with the VP of Education. The VP of Ed is responsible for the training and orientation process for incoming VBEs, and maintains our blog (gorgeous, right?) and social media. CSVs on the outreach committee will:
- explore becoming VBEs (There is a training every 6 months.)
- write blog posts
- maintain an Instagram profile for Rock-West
- verify and approve membership requests on the Facebook page
- coordinate outreach events (hello flash mob! International Babywearing Week!)
You know you want to join. Sarah‘s your girl for this one.
Look for a post soon about how to become a Volunteer Babywearing Educator!